Beyond the tens of thousands of people who visit ExRx.net for quality information ever day, some choose to utilize our consultations services. Here are some of our former clients:
Appalachian Wellness, PLLC
- Provided formula to convert Watts to METs using an electronic cycle ergometer for graded tests.
- Provided critiques of animated 3-D transparent anatomy models depicting various exercises.
- Developed fitness based PE curriculum and offered equipment recommendations.
- Served as Fitness Testing and Sports Conditioning Adviser for 8 months
- Researched and recommended fitness tests and accompanying norms and percentile scoring for young athletes.
- Researched and designed periodized sports conditioning programs for dozens of sports at various stages of development.
- Proposed feature sets, statistical formulas, and algorithms to be incorporated in youth fitness assessment and exercise prescription software.
- Wyle Laboratories was contracted to upgrade the NASA Astronaut Fitness Manual.
- Consulted Wyle Labs regarding their functional muscular anatomy questions.
- Provided Wyle Laboratories permission to republish copyrighted diagrams.
Is your program based on junk science or outdated information?
Literature Research & Analysis
Specializing in dispelling common misconceptions and identifying contradictions and over-generalizations in the literature.
Featured Concepts from Other Mavericks
Fitness Testing & Assessment Formula Research & Development
- Research testing protocols and normative data sets.
- Develop formulas and algorithms to calculate fitness testing values, percentile, and rating.
- Based on normative data, Z scores, sigmoid and polynomial multi-regression formulas, and XYZ curve fitting equations.
- See ExRx.net calculators which utilize existing formulas and original algorithms.
Strength and Conditioning Programming
Provide your clients or users maximum progress and engagement in less time with less work, injury, and dropout.
- Programming from special populations to athletes
- Algorithms for maximal progressions
- Low volume programming
- Mobile and web app user logistics and features
- Exercise database and videos (See Exercise Database API)
- Weight Training programs from deconditioned beginners to advanced trainees
- Youth athletic program from pre-pubescent to young adult (most sports)